Sunday, March 29, 2015

Seeking help for an artistic endeavor.

Hello I am JoAnne Myers, a mother, grandmother, published author of 7 books, expiring screenwriter, animal lover, volunteer and widow.



 I am seeking monetary aid too help fund my screenwriting career. Most of my stories are family oriented and geared toward the young adult audience.

Thank you for helping my campaign. I am not one to ask for money and not offer something in return. Here is my Amazon author page
http://amazon.com/author/joannemyers  where my books can be viewed and purchased if you rather do that than donate here. The choice is yours. My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Melange Books, and Black Rose Writing. I dearly appreciate all help. Thank you. Please help or share
gofund.me/q9zn5g

No comments:

Post a Comment